Men-At-Arms — $150
The Battle of Georgian Bay 2019 will achieve several key functions:
- This promotional event will position Your Company/Business as a supporter of Ontario Tourism and Canadian heritage events.
- The Battle of Georgian Bay 2019 will offer Your Company/Business the opportunity to participate in a proven successful re-enactment event. (Battle of Georgian Bay, 1998 & 2001)
- The Battle of Georgian Bay is an historical event full of color and pageantry, which will increase tourism in the Midland/Penetanguishene area.
- The Battle of Georgian Bay in 2001 had the cooperation and support of over 150 local merchants and businesses. From participating in the pillaging to providing services and products, a solid joint promotional partnership developed throughout the Midland and Penetanguishene area supporting the Battle of Georgian Bay.
- Historical re-enactments as proven at the 1998 & 2001 event draw huge crowds and interest from the public; the opportunity to have, as many men-at-arms units present will certainly enhance this historical event making advertising exposure for Your Company/Business great and dollars well spent.
Benefits of Sponsoring the Men-at-Arms Event
- Accreditation as one of the men-at-arms unit sponsors of the Battle of Georgian Bay, 2019 and a supporter of tourism and heritage in the Midland and Penetanguishene area.
- Special Battle of Georgian Bay sponsors appreciation & media reception taking place at Jack’s Nasty Face Tavern at Discovery Harbour on Tuesday, August 6th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm prior to the battle weekend. RVSP numbers attending required for members, associates or employees of Your Company/Business.
- VIP admission to Discovery Harbour & the Port of Midland Tall Ships for 2 members, associates or employees of Your Company/Business.
- Your Company/Business name included on our sponsors’ page of the Battle of Georgian Bay website.
- Photo taken with your men-at-arms unit and staff of Your Company/Business during the Battle of Georgian Bay weekend. Location: Discovery Harbour.
- A Charitable Income Tax Deductible Receipt for the full amount of the sponsorship package made out to Your Company/Business.
Logistical Components — Men-at-Arms
- Experience is what the tourism market is demanding and experience is what the Battle of Georgian Bay is going to offer.
- Each Battle Event will be focused in different areas of Midland, Penetanguishene, Tiny & Tay Townships and Discovery Harbour. Promotional exposure will be great as expected attendance is estimated at 30,000 with over 800 participants from all over Canada, United Stated and Europe.
- The Battle of Georgian Bay, 2019 will be the largest War of 1812 re-enactment in North America.
- All Men-at-Arms units travel at their own expense and include men, women and children. All units attending will be staying at Discovery Harbour in our 19th century grand encampment. Re-enactors will begin to arrive on Monday, August 5th and some will remain the full week. Men-at-Arms sponsors’ money will go towards the expenses of providing the re-enactors with logistical expenses such as firewood, portable toilets, shuttle busses, garbage removal, entertainment and a thank-you gift. In total we are estimating that over 100 different military and naval men-at-arms units will be attending.
- Some of the Men-at-Arms units attending include:
- Royal Newfoundland Regiment — Penetanguishene
- 49th Grenadier Regiment — Peterborough
- Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada — Toronto
- 41st Regiment of Foot — Hamilton
- 22nd US Infantry — Newmarket
- British Indian Department — Cambridge
- Royal Scots Light Company — London
- Royal Scots Grenadier Company — London
The cost of sponsoring one of the Men-at-Arms for the Battle of Georgian Bay, 2019 is the contribution of $150.00 payable as follows:
- Payment of $150.00 due upon signing of sponsorship.
Yes! We look forward to sponsoring one of the Men-at-Arms units taking part in the Battle of Georgian Bay, 2019 as outlined above.
Click on the Order Page Link at the bottom to place your order and thank you for taking the time to review our sponsorship package. If you should have any questions/concerns regarding this package presented here, or would like to set up a meeting, feel free to contact me, David Brunelle, anytime at 705-427-5206.
Please Return to: E-Mail – Info@hmeuc.com
Take Care & God Save the King!
David J. Brunelle
Battle of Georgian Bay, 2019